Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Movie Challenge

Many people may assume by the title of my post that Im testing your movie knowledge. This is not the case. My challenge is this. Go see a movie and during the previews try your hardest not to become a movie critic. I can't do it. I don't know about you but I really enjoy seeing a movie for the previews. Previews are taking more and more time and I have never heard one complaint. My question is this; is there anyone out there who does not comment or think in their head a review of the preview they just saw? I know for me that when I see the previews I become a movie critic and instantly judge if I will want to see that particular movie. Most people have probably never thought of this idea but it came to me as I saw a movie 2 nights ago. Movies are an escape especially when you get to become something your not, like a movie critic. Its not the most exciting post but im more curious than anything to see if Im alone or if in fact others do the same as me. Are movies all about the movie or are the previews a big part too?

No comments: